SureFire UBR Invictus Rechargeable 800 Lumen Variable-Output LED Torch (DISCONTINUED)
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The UBR's selector ring has eleven settings with eight levels of light from 5 to 800 lumens, a strobe mode, an SOS beacon mode and a disable setting to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth ops.
The UBR features an innovative 4-function tail cap that operates as follows: for momentary-on activation, including strobe and SOS modes, partially press the tail cap switch straight down. For constant-on activation, including strobe and SOS modes, partially push the tail cap switch sideways. For maximum light output, except strobe and SOS modes, fully press the tail cap switch straight down for momentary-on or fully push it sideways for constant on; this is our MaxBlast feature.
- Eight light-output levels - highest for maximum light, lowest for longest runtime
- Rotating selector ring with eight light-output levels, strobe, SOS, and disable
- Turbohead TIR lens produce focused, extended-reach beam
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximise output and runtime
- 4-function tailcap switch with MaxBlast feature for instant control of momentary-on and constant-on illumination
- Battery level indicator on selector ring
- SOS beacon mode for emergency or signalling
- Strobe mode for tactical applications
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximises light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Operates with battery pack or 2 123A batteries
|Output - High||800||lumens / 2.0 hours**|
|Output - Low||5||lumens / 82.75 hours*|
|Batteries||1||Li-ion rech. or two 123A|