SureFire M620V Vampire 150 Lumen LED Scout Light
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch and a momentary-on pressure-activated tape switch with a 7" cable that can be positioned where you choose.
Also available are optional dual SR pushbutton/pressure pad switches. The M620V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral M93 Swing-Lever rail clamp, which self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock to prevent loosening from vibration or recoil.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminium with Mil-Spec hard anodising for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M620V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture.
- Virtually indestructible white/IR LEDs regulated to maximise light output and runtime
- Momentary-on tape switch (7" cable), momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Swing-Lever clamp for Picatinny rails
- Constructed from high-strength aerospace aluminium with Mil-Spec anodising coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Uses 2 high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output-White Light||150.0||lumens|
|Max Output-Infrared||120.0||mW / 8.0 hours|
|Weight with Batteries||7.6||ounces|