Surefire R1 Lawman Rechargeable Variable-Output LED Torch
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Designed for law enforcement officers, the rechargeable R1 Lawman™ LED flashlight features a maximum output of 1,000 lumens, and head and tailcap switches that are user programmable. This dual-fuel capable light also has the ability to run on either its included rechargeable lithium-ion (li-ion) battery or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells. The Lawman’s precision micro-textured reflector produces a smooth, wide beam with extensive reach and generous peripheral illumination, perfect for a broad range of police and security applications including temporarily blinding opponents.
The Lawman’s tactical tailcap switch activates the 1,000-lumen output—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. If programmed by the user to do so, pressing the tailcap switch three times rapidly will activate the high-intensity strobe mode. A separate click-type head switch lets you access three light levels: high (1,000 lumens), medium (150 lumens), and low (15 lumens)—or it can be programmed to activate high output only.
Charging of the li-ion rechargeable battery is accomplished via the integral charging port on the side of the Lawman’s body—no need to remove the battery or place the light in a separate charging cradle. Constructed from tough aerospace aluminium that is Mil-Spec hard anodised for extreme durability, the Lawman is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture, dirt, and dust.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximise output and runtime
- User-programmable tailcap and head switches provide three light output levels plus high-intensity tactical strobe
- Dual fuel capable-uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximises light transmission
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimised beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger included
|Output - High||1,000||lumens / 1.75 hours**|
|Output - Medium||150||lumens / 5.25 hours*|
|Output - Low||15||lumens / 37 hours*|
|Batteries||1||Li-ion rech. or two 123A|
* Runtime per ANSI standard
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens