Surefire M3LT CombatLight Extended Range Dual Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
They come standard with a tough aerospace aluminium body with a Mil-Spec hard-anodised finish for extreme durability. These 4-die LED illumination tools also feature an ergonomic CombatGrip configuration, suited for flashlight/handgun techniques and provide a secure hold with cold, wet, or gloved hands. All models feature tactical switching- a pushbutton switch that (1) is located on the tailcap for fast no-look access and for use with flashlight/handgun techniques, and (2) always activates maximum light output when fully depressed.
- Virtually indestructible 4-die LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximises light transmission
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tailcap switch-press for momentary-on low, press further for high, twist for constant-on at either level
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Uses 1 high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Output High||800.0||lumens / hour|
lumens / hour
|Tactical Runtime ||1.7||hours|
|Weight with batteries||10.9||ounces|
|Batteries||3 x 123A|