SureFire Kroma Milspec Selectable Output LED Torch (DISCONTINUED)
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The TIR lens beam is smooth without holes or hot-spots. Turning the Selector Ring, just behind the head, changes the colour of the low-output from white, to yellow-green, blue, red or infrared.
Each setting has a click-stop function to lock in the output colour. The light's shroudless tactical two-stage tail cap switch features momentary and constant-on modes. Press the pushbutton for low output white, coloured and IR, press further for high output white light. Twist the tail cap for constant-on low output white, coloured and IR. Continue to twist for constant-on high white output.
- Selectable dual-output white primary beam and dual-output secondary beams of blue and red
- Electronically controlled LED light source has no filament to burn out or break, lasts for thousands of hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces tightly focused central beam
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminium body, Mil-Spec Type III hard anodised in black
- O-ring sealed, weatherproof
- Tempered Pyrex window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low beams, press further for momentary-on high white beam; twist for constant- on low or high beams
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage