Surefire E1D Defender Dual-Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel® provides further defensive options should the need arise. Ultra compact and powerful, the E1DL is an ideal everyday-carry light. For a slightly longer and higher-output version of this personal defence flashlight, see the E2D LED Defender Ultra.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two output levels—300 lumens on high for maximum light, 5 lumens on low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight, far-reaching beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defence option
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximises light output
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
|Output - High||300.00||lumens / 1.30 hours**|
|Output - Low||5.00||lumens / 47.0 hours*|
* Runtime per ANSI standard
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.