If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
STOW-N-GO-COOLER AO Coolers would like to introduce our new STOW-N-GO COOLER. At AO Coolers we listen to what our customers want. Our customers have asked for a cooler that wasn’t so tall, so they could store it under seats or in tight spots. With help from some of our boating customers, we’ve designed a cooler that will fit in those not so tall, tight places. The dimensions are 38cm Tall x 58cm Long x 21.6cm Wide It will hold 38 cans plus 6.35 kg of ice The height allows customers to use the cooler where other taller coolers won’t fit. Whether you have a ski boat, fishing boat, off-road vehicle, or RV. Our new STOW-N-GO COOLER will fit where the competition doesn’t. And like always, our coolers are guaranteed not to leak, and hold ice longer then any other soft cooler
- Soft-sided cooler designed to fit in tight places; ideal for ski boats, fishing boats, off-road vehicles, and RVs
- Keeps ice cold for 24 hours in up to 48°C weather
- 38-can capacity plus 6.35 kg of ice
- 8.25cm thick, high-density, closed cell foam inner insulation
- Soft exterior won't scratch gel coat or tear up upholstery
- Measures 58cm x 38cm x 21.6cm