Spyderco Endura 4 Spyder Edge Folding Knife, Black
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Endura 4 has a Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) handles comes moulded with Bi-Directional texturing for increased traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach through adding sturdiness and rigidity.
The VG-10 blade is a flat sabre-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole, allowing for one handed opening. Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping, ensuring control when the blade is in use. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the opening and closing action and a four-position pocket clip allows the knife to be conveniently carried on either side of the body in either the tip-up or tip-down position.
- 3 3/4" (96mm) Flat-ground, VG-10 high-carbon stainless steel blade with a SpyderEdge
- Made to the highest quality in Japan
- Black Fibreglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN) handle with Bi-directional texturing for increased traction
- Skeletonised stainless steel liners for increased rigidity and strength
- Four-position pocket clip that allows for personalised carry options