Salomon Forces Quest 4D GTX Forces Burro, Burro, Black
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
***** Last remaining size *****
The crossbreed of a sneaker and a mountain boot is just that - works well in rough terrain, but fits like a sneaker. This means it's possible to give a good sprint if necessary.
Lined with Gore-Tex and has a bit of shaft too. "Military" colour scheme, i.e. black. A popular choice among many special forces etc. these days.
Known for sports & off-road shoes, Salomon has nowadays ventured to military territory too. As one could imagine, the footwear they make is a mix of military requirements and sports shoe features.
This certainly isn't a bad thing - here's a pair of all-terrain boots with a stiff sole but comfortable fit.
- Lamella features on tread lugs for even better grip
- Models with EN suffix have nail-protected soles (EN ISO 20344:2011)
- Instep reinforcement for rope descents
- The good old features are still there: Non-marking, stiff sole with a very intricate cushion midsole and rough tread pattern.
- Upper made of nubuck leather and Cordura.
- Inner lined with breathable fabric.
- Between the layers sits the Gore-Tex membrane.
- Cushioned, porous insole. Traditional lacing with lace locks in the middle.
- The upper eyelets are made of metal.