SABRE Drink Test Kit - 5 GHB/Ketamine Tests for Personal Safety
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
- ENHANCES PEACE OF MIND: 5 drink test strips test for the presence of GHB and Ketamine in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- USER-FRIENDLY: Simply place a drop of your beverage on both spots of one test, smear and wait until dry; if either spot turns a darker blue color, possible ‘date rape’ drugs have been detected
- ATTRACTIVE & DISCREET: Compact pink booklet easily fits in purse, wallet, etc.
- HELPS HEIGHTEN AWARENESS: Having the drink test kit on hand helps remind user to be aware and protect their drink
- RELIABLE: Backed by 40 years in the security industry and developed by the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Although these test strips are designed to detect the presence of GHB and Ketamine, two of the most common drugs used for drug-facilitated sexual assault (DFSA), more than 20 different drugs have been detected or suspected in cases of DFSA. Some substances found in alcoholic drinks such as tonic water, fruit juices, milk products, oily liqueurs and certain wines can hinder the GHB/Ketamine reaction with the test strips. Perform the test in a well-lit area and make sure both tests are dry prior to testing. Finally, it can take 5 minutes or longer for the detection process to occur for some drinks. Wait until test spots are dry to get a final result.
Never leave your drink unattended. When possible drink from a bottle over a glass or cup. If you suspect someone has tampered with your drink or you feel unusually sick, seek help immediately. Remember to always drink responsibly. Watch out for one another.
Though these test strips will not detect GHB and Ketamine in the abovementioned drinks, we still believe that this product is beneficial because it will detect these drugs in dozens of additional drinks. By detecting the presence of these drugs, these strips can help prevent sexual assault or even death. Simply carrying the Drink Test Kit with you will help serve as a reminder to be more cautious with your beverages when in public.