S&S Precision Manta Strobe MS-0011 Green Overt
Delivery is free of charge for all orders over £100.
For orders under £100 delivery is £3.99.
We also delivery to Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man at a cost of £10 / total delivery.
We need approximately 1 working day to dispatch an order. At times of high demand, this may stretch to 2 working days.
We use DPD couriers on a next day service for all UK orders.
Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are via Royal Mail.
Apart from Ireland, we currently do not ship orders internationally, sorry.
ARC'TERYX LEAF - JACKETS & SHIRTS
ARC'TERYX LEAF - TROUSERS
ARC'TERYX LEAF - HATS
ARC'TERYX LEAF - DRYSOCKS
ARC'TERYX LEAF - GLOVES
ARC'TERYX LEAF - HARNESS
HIGH SPEED GEAR
POINT 6 SOCKS
EDGAR BROTHERS HOODIES
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The S&S Precision Manta Strobe is specifically designed to fit the curvature of modern combat helmets as a dedicated helmet-mounted individual marking device. It provides infrared and overt light modes at the push of a button.
Easily found and activated with one hand, buttons are positioned in an intuitive manner so the operator does not need to look at it. Unlike any other device, the form factor sweeps back with no protruding edges, greatly reducing snag hazards. Its patented design prevents accidental discharge of white light, so it will always turn on in infrared mode.
Tiny vibrating motor pulses let the operator feel that the infrared strobe is active. Two side buttons require simultaneous activation to trigger the visible strobe, reducing operator error and increasing safety in the field.
- Zero overt light AD
- 100% user confidence in infrared mode with vibrating feedback
- Intuitive one-handed operation
- Multiple infrared and overt LEDs generate an overlapping and omnidirectional light emission
- Curved base specifically for helmets
- Lightest weight and lowest profile in its power class
- Tool-less battery change out, 3V CR-123
- Downward (”Low”) facing Infrared Emitter (positive IFF for close in work with minimal glare)
- Upward (“High”) facing Infrared Emitters (multiple emitters delivering a peak IR signal for maximum distance)
- Manufacturer rated, waterproof 150’, zero water penetration in main housing or partitioned battery compartment
- Primary Overt LED/s are visible beyond the FAR105.19 requirement (3 Statute Miles)