Panacea Protective Mask - Type B - Olive Green
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Protective mask for multiple uses. Helps to protect from viruses and bacteria, as the central area of the mask is woven of X-Static® threads with high silver contents. Mask design ensures a neat fit on the user's face. *
- * Type B – Soft elastic cord loops on the sides of the mask go over the user’s ears.
Mask can be used multiple times; it doesn’t lose its’ qualities after many washing cycles.
Method of use:
1. Get the mask out of the package.
2. Position it on the face in a way so “Ag+” logo is against the upper part of the left cheek.
3. Type B: Depress the cord clamp lock and draw the elastic cord to a comfortable tension. Release cord clamp lock to keep the elastic cord in position. To remove simply depress the elastic cord clamp lock and pull gently on the cords in the opposite direction.
- keep away from direct sunlight
- wash at 60°С
- do not wash with hard hook and loop fasteners
- dry at room temperature
Polyamide - 75 %
Metallized polyamide (silver) – 10%
Elastane – 15 %
Hook and loop fasteners:
Type B - 80% elastic rubber threads, 20% polyester
Made with 99.9 % pure natural silver, the ecstatic technology enhances products with permanent anti-odour and antimicrobial performance. The ecstatic technology uses a proprietary process to permanently bond 99.9% pure metallic silver to the surface of flexible polymers, while the thin uniform coating provides 100% surface area coverage of silver. This technology maximizes performance while remaining flexible for ease of use and soft for comfort. The result is an innovative material that can be used in a wide variety of applications to deliver consistent, powerful, antimicrobial action that lasts the lifetime of the finished product.
**Due to the hygienic and infection control properties of this product it is non-returnable.**
*Note that the Panacea face mask range is not certified under BS EN14683 (2019) and should not be considered adequate PPE for medical needs