No Sweat Hat Liners
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
- MUST HAVE for all golfers that sweat and wear a hat, cap or LID. //. HELPS PREVENT DRIPPING SWEAT & SWEAT STAINS! | Product also Helps prevent burning eyes, FOG buildup, nasty odor. | Soaks up sweat and locks it inside the product.
- Liner is, thin, soft and lightweight. // Dry, cool and Ultra breathable air-flow like dri-fit, Unique material blend combines fibers, polymers, absorbents, and terry or poly/polyester like dry-fit like materials and combines the features in the best and ultimate sweat product. Technology of past to provide a moisture absorbent sweatbands engineered to keep you cool and dry.
- Patented Sweat-Lock Technology & Design | 100% AMERICAN MADE. // Fits most hat, cap, head wear and protective headwear including Headbands, sweat-bands, wrist bands and new inventions wicking the market soon.
- EASY-TO-USE: 1) Peel It. 2) Stick It. 3) NoSweat! // Fits inside the front and or back of your LID, headband, Visor or brim. // Sweat technology will rapidly wick and lock perspiration inside core sweat band. Also acne friendly with hypoallergenic skin contact / touch / face of the material that promotes healthy skin care vs treatment (fda, dermatolgist - dermatology or medical questions please contact)
- Available with THP No Sweat Headliner to reduce dripping sweat and sweat stains. (1 x Headliner per Cap) // Partnered with The Hat Pros. who has been the natural top / leading / best selling hat and cap brands // THP suggests users can stop sweat and use the product in all sizes and types // (i.e. NoSweat liners fit inside most flexfit Permacurve PE visor, panel crown undervisor contour mid-profile, eyelets)