Mystery Ranch NICE CrewCab Pack
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
We are closed from 5pm on the 23rd of December and we will reopen on the 4th of January.
Any internet orders taken during this period will be shipped out from the 4th of Jan 2022.
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Crewcab is our variable-capacity, do-anything dayhunting pack. It can be compressed into a low-profile, 1900 cu-in pack for scouting or expanded to 5000 cu-in for pack out. For additional storage, add the Daypack Lid. The Crewcab excels at carrying weird loads well. Made from a tough, durable Nylon material called Cordura, the Crewcab boasts a high-quality finish to surpass expectations.
- 500D Cordura® fabric and YKK® zippers
- NICE Frame for comfort and stability under the heaviest loads
- Bolstered Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system increases stability of the pack over armour
- Mystery Ranch Load Cells are designed to fit perfectly in the Crewcab
- Compatible with the Daypack Lid which locks on loads that extend above the top of the frame
- Zippered back panel pocket accommodates up to three 100 oz water bladders
- Futura Yoke provides rapid adjustment for differing torso lengths
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)