Kopfjager K800 CF Tripod with Reaper Grip
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Execute the perfect shot with the rock-solid stability of the Kopfjager K800 Carbon Fibre Tripod.
Designed to specifically meet the demanding needs military, hunting and high-stakes precision shooters, premium features include 3-position angle locks and 4-level leg extensions for the best positioning from prone to standing to ensure your rifle remains completely steady while fighting fatigue.
For seamless adjustment transitions, the K800 features an anti-rotational system (A.R.S.) so the legs lock and won’t rotate within each other. The added reversible centre column features a hook so users can add more weight for further anchoring.
The K800 reaches a maximum height of 64 inches when fully extracted, and a minimum of 19 inches. additional, the K800 comes complete with a tripod case, rubber grip feet and 3/8”-16 (1/4”-20) reversible threaded stud.
• Carbon fibre body provides a lightweight body for easy carrying.
• Reduces fatigue by allowing the tripod to do the heavy lifting.
• Heavy-duty twist leg locks will ensure your legs stay in place.
• 3-position angle locks allows you to configure your tripod to your desired angle from low to off-hand position.
• A reversible centre column allows you to add height to your tripod’s base and features a hook for added weight.