High Speed Gear M3T Multi-Mission Medical TACO MOLLE/PALS Pouch MultiCam
Sold Out £60.00
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Adaptability to accept multiple medical insert components and kits was built in from the start. The included "med sleds" allow for a quick and ambidextrous deployment on the medical contents. Also, as users add more gear to their load and "tactical real-estate" becomes a concern, several different mounting options were built into the design allowing for fully ambidextrous deployment.
Having a purpose built TQ immediately accessible is extremely important. Likewise, protecting that TQ from the elements such as UV rays is very important as well. To assist with that, two separate ambidextrous side pockets were designed that not only protect the TQ from sun and other environmental exposure, but they also allow for rapid deployment from multiple sides. If the user chooses to carry their TQ elsewhere or carry only one TQ, then the unused TQ pocket can be tucked away out of sight or used to store other items such as medical shears, “chem-lights”, etc.
- Made in the USA
- Designed by NOLATAC Training and Consulting
- Ambidextrous horizontal and vertical belt mounting options, mounts vertically on MOLLE
- Completely ambidextrous mounting options on PALS, MOLLE, or up to 2" belts
- Dual tourniquet quick deployment pockets with ambidextrous access and positive retention pull-tabs
- Internal “med sleds” that fit the NOLATAC ITK and many other IFAK insert modules
- Adaptability with various manufacturers medical inserts and trays
- Independent shock / bungee cord retention for security, low profile, user field maintenance and repair
- Comes with two (2) HSG Clips for mounting
- Velcro Panel to apply medical marker if desired
“MEDICAL KIT AND SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED”