Bushnell Rubicon Flashlight T.I.R. Optic 9AA
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Rubicon Flashlight T.I.R. Optic 9AA produces a powerful output of 1080 Lumens for ultra-extreme brightness. It also features a Red Halo low-lumen mode which enhances sight without compromising natural night vision.
Top-quality Cree LEDS and advanced Bushnell T.I.R. Optic with collimated beam technology aid the flashlight to produce a crisp, bright light.
Constructed with a rugged aircraft grade aluminium, the Rubicon flashlight is IPX-4 waterproof, as well as an impact resistance of 1m.
- Output of 1080 Lumens
- Output modes (plus runtime): High beam (4 hours), Low beam (60 hours), High Red Halo (35 hours), Low Red Halo (61 hours)
- Beam distance: 141 metres
- Water Resistance: IPX4
- Impact Resistance: 1 metre
- Weight w/ Batteries (oz. / g): 26.9 / 763
- Battery Type: 9AA
- Lockout option prevents accidental battery use