Bushnell Nitro Laser Rangefinder 6x24mm Nitro 1800 Gun Metal Gray A-J Ballistics
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Bushnell® Nitro™ laser rangefinders are next level with a range extending to one mile and beyond. Powered by Applied Ballistics, the Nitro 1800 provides a ballistic solution to 800 yards out of the box (upgradeable to over 2000 yards) and pairs with your smartphone for easy setup and data input.
Range to Over 2000 yards, configure ballistics data, get holdovers, wind adjustment and more with onboard Applied Ballistics. Featuring Bluetooth capability, connect the Nitro 1800 rangefinder easily to the Bushnell Ballistic app* on your mobile or Kestrel for easy data input, update/email range cards, set multiple target distances, input shot angle and much more.
• Distance: 2000 yards Reflective, 1200 yards to Tree, 800 yards to Deer
• ARC technology: (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you a true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
• Speed: Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
• Selectable reticle: Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
• EXO™ Barrier: Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
• Brush™ and Bullseye™ mode: Brush mode ignores foreground objects – brush, tree branches, etc. – and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
• Scan Mode: Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.
*The Nitro 1800 and associated app are compatible with Apple devices supporting IOS 13 or later and Android devices supporting Android operating system 6 or later.