Bushnell Forge Binoculars
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
We are closed from 5pm on the 23rd of December and we will reopen on the 4th of January.
Any internet orders taken during this period will be shipped out from the 4th of Jan 2022.
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Bushnell's binoculars deliver bright, clear, HD imagery. With a robust selection of hunting binoculars, compact binoculars, night vision binoculars, and more. No matter what you have your sights set on, you'll benefit from the Bushnell 65+ year masterwork of ruggedness, clarity, and light transmission.
The FORGE 10x30 binos are the pinnacle of folding roof prism binoculars. They offer high power with compact and lightweight convenience. No matter if you're travelling, hiking, hunting, or bird watching, you'll find them indispensable.
The 10X42 in the Forge binocular line defines clarity, with a split bridge design and waterproof construction, this binocular is designed for use in extreme conditions and yields extreme results.
• Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
• IPX7 Waterproof construction - Water's no problem because they're waterproof when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
• ED Prime Glass - Bushnell's highest quality glass delivers amazing colour, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
• PC-3 Phase Coating - Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
• Dielectric Prism Coating - Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid colour reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
• Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission for bright, high-contrast images.
• Full lifetime Ironclad Warranty.
BUSH-BF1030T Forge 10x30 Terrain Roof Prism FMC UWD
BUSH-BF1042T Forge 10x42 Terrain Roof Prism FMC UWD
BUSH-BF842T Forge 8x42 Terrain Roof Prism FMC UWD