Bushnell Forge 15x56 Abbe Koenig Prism Binoculars
Sold Out £749.00
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light.
It doesn’t stop there, BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra-Wideband lens coatings provide increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers high resolution and colour contrast in low light, so hunters, shooters, and outdoorsman never miss a moment.
• Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
• ED Prime Glass – Bushnell's highest quality glass delivers amazing colour, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
• PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
• IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
• Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid colour reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
• What's in the box: Semi-rigid EVA case, soft case, padded neck strap, Bushnell binocular tripod adapter, Bushnell binocular harness, EVA case strap, SPUDZ lens cloth, Quick-Start Guide, back lens cap, Instruction Sheet.
BUSH-BF1556T Forge 15x56 Abbe Koenig Prism Terrain ED Prime UWD EXO