Boyds Hardwood Stocks Varmint TH Series
Sold Out £93.03
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
We are closed from 5pm on the 23rd of December and we will reopen on the 4th of January.
Any internet orders taken during this period will be shipped out from the 4th of Jan 2022.
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The VT design is a synthesis of design elements requested by the customer, for a thumbhole design. With a large rollover cheek piece for scope usage and straight comb design to minimize cheek slap when shooting, the hand conforming thumbhole allows for increased accuracy while distributing the recoil among the palm and shoulder. This minimizes muzzle jump and felt recoil. The VT has a beaver-tailed designed forend that is flat/oval in shape allowing for the superior palm to forend weld help improve off-hand shooting. It is also wide and flat enough to set up for long range bag work.
Varmint Thumbhole Features:
• Cooling Vents - adds to the aesthetics and increases cooling area around the barrel for those longer sessions at the range.
• Customers have the ability to open the forend to accept barrels up to 1 1/4" wide
• 1/2" Rubber recoil pad for quick non-slip mounting
• All Finished and Unfinished Boyds' VT stocks come with 2 front and 1 rear blued swivel stud. No sharp edges on the bottom of stocks - gives a sleeker design and helps when shifting stock in shooting sticks
• Average weight of 2.8 lbs. - allows for a great balance of the rifle, and only adds about 9 oz. to firearm's overall weight compared to standard plastic stocks offered by manufacturers
• Laboratory acid based satin finish - proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
• The length of pull is 13 3/4"
• The overall length is approximately 32"
BOYD-1M1531Y-1G-203 - PVT CZ 455 Clip Feed BBC Lam/w Blk Tex F
BOYD-1MA654D-1G-203 - PVT CZ 527 DBM SA FBC Lam w/ Blk Tex F
BOYD-3U4521J-1L-112 - VT Rem 700 SPS SA BBC PL FBOYD-1M1531Y-1C-112 - RVT CZ 455 CF BBC PL F