Blue Force Gear Vickers Padded Sling
Sold Out £55.00
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
- 1.25” webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : anodised machined aluminium adjuster, phosphated steel triglides
The Padded Vickers Sling comes in two hardware variations - Nylon and Metal hardware:
The all new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel® nylon - which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The Metal Hardware version of the Padded Vickers Sling features a machined aluminium Adjuster that is hardcoat anodised matte black and combined with phosphated steel triglides. The Metal Hardware slings provide more strength than will ever be needed in a weapon sling - perfect for those apocalypse guns and the “all metal” type of shooters.