Blue Force Gear Vickers M249 SAW Sling
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Vickers SAW Sling features a 2.75" wide x 18" long tubular webbing pad (2" wide x 18" long for Multicam) to insure that a padded surface is carrying the load even if the sling flips during use. With a smaller pad than the M240 Sling, the SAW Sling is designed for smaller belt-fed guns such as the MK46 and M249 SAW. The Vickers SAW Sling is a 2-point sling which eliminates the potential feeding hazard of a 3-point sling. The front webbing piece (Adjuster side) is Nomex with metal hardware to resist burn-through in case the sling comes in contact with the hot barrel.
Triglides on both ends of the sling can be looped through sling swivels on the gun or combined with Universal Wire Loops™, HK Hooks, or MASH Hooks (sold separately) for increased sling attachment options.
- Sling for lighter machine guns such as the M249 SAW and MK4 or heavier battle rifles or bolt action rifles that require additional padding
- CNC machined and hard coat anodised Quick Adjuster - the same as the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™
- Nomex® front webbing to combat the high heat from sustained firing, which won’t burn through like normal slings
- No attachment hardware included for a more versatile attachment methods for individual needs
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Low IR hardware Acetal triglides at the rear portion of the sling
- Made in the USA