Blue Force Gear Vickers Combat Application Sling
Sold Out £45.00
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
We are closed from 5pm on the 23rd of December and we will reopen on the 4th of January.
Any internet orders taken during this period will be shipped out from the 4th of Jan 2022.
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All Vickers Slings™ are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
- 1.25" webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length – 54” with the Adjuster tightened / 64” fully extended
- Made using Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Metal hardware : anodised machined aluminium adjuster, phosphate steel triglides