Arc'teryx LEAF Men's Recce Shirt LT - Multicam
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
We are closed from 5pm on the 23rd of December and we will reopen on the 4th of January.
Any internet orders taken during this period will be shipped out from the 4th of Jan 2022.
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
A lightweight no melt/no drip materials based combat shirt that is worn when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks in hot weather conditions in either an arid or tropical environment.
- LCE Compatible allowing the shirt to be functionally worn with load carriage equipment
- Underarm mesh vents allow for enhanced ventilation when worn with PPE - LCE
- Centerline Button Closure (with internal zipper) allowing for no-fail centerline closure and parachute/climbing harness compatibility (internal zipper can be removed if not required by end-user)
- Low profile hybrid collar allows collar to be worn either open or as a neck protector
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
- Mesh Pocket Bag Liners (chest & upper arm pocketing) allowing for enhanced ventilation and reducing overall apparel weight when the shirt is wet
- Chest Button Pockets (expandable) allowing for the compartmentalization of mission essential personal items
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
- Daisy Chain Hard Points (in chest/upper arm pockets) allowing for the tying off of mission essential equipment
- Upper arm IFF Velcro® 4x4.5” (w/V-Lite™ retention ring) enhancing the retention of electronic IFF devices