Arc'teryx LEAF Men's Alpha Pant Gen 2 - Multicam
Sold Out £179.00
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Alpha Pant is a full protection hardshell pant that provides shelter from storms, rain, snow and can withstand the challenges of everyday use. MN70p-X GORE-TEX® 3L fabric provides the hardest wearing windproof, waterproof/breathable protection available. Articulated to enhance movement, the pants have room for layers to move smoothly over each other and do not bind when bending, nor lift at the hem. Positioning of the side zippers and pockets works with a harness.
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- Elasticized, adjustable nylon web waist adds sizing flexibility.
- Fly zip accessible when wearing load carriage equipment
- Thigh cargo pockets stores hats, gloves and accessories
- Full side zips allows easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation.
- Reinforced instep mitigates abrasion and general wear and tear
- Drawcord ankle cuff closure tightens over boot. Vertical routing prevents snags.
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
- GORE–TEX® BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop and SCHOELLER® Keprotec®