Arc'teryx LEAF Cam SV Glove
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The rugged Cam Glove is made with Burly™ double weave, a weather-resistant and breathable outer shell, and features a full-wrap of supple Lezanova leather on the fingers and palm; the Cam SV is an exceptionally durable and lightweight glove. Reinforced with leather palm and fingers for additional longevity and protection, and with a short cuff for versatile application.
An internal layer of Polartec Thermal Pro insulates and wicks moisture and an adjustable trim-fit cuff reduces layering bulk.
- Made with Burly™ double weave, a weather-resistant and breathable outer shell
- Soft, brushed Polartec Thermal Pro Mid Loft lining insulates and wicks away moisture
- Adjustable trim-fit cuff reduces layering bulk
- Carabiner clip-in loop attaches gloves with fingertips facing upwards
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility