Arc'teryx Assault Coverall AR
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Arc'teryx Assault Coverall AR (All Round)
No melt/no drip technical coverall purpose built to be worn while conducting direct action tasks. Fit is fully articulated and achieves two piece mobility with a full range of unrestricted motion. Streamlined design retains proximity to the body, moves easily over a base layer and works as part of a clothing system. Two external chest pockets with Velcro® closures; two external chest drop-in pockets; two cargo pockets with dump pocket capability; two secure upper arm pockets; all with daisy chain hard points. External waist band with Velcro® adjustment tabs adds sizing flexibility of 2.5”/6cm and retains full articulation in one piece fit.
- Low profile hybrid collar with button and Velcro® closure shields neck or can be worn open
- Body centerline zip, lower leg side zips and enlarged ankle cuffs to ease on and off
- Belt loops fit -150 Rigger’s Belt or E-220 Rigger’s Harness
- Cuff Velcro® closures allow for rolled up sleeves or fully enclosed sleeves
- Mesh vents under arms allow air flow under personal protective equipment
- Removable, articulated, soft knee and elbow pads fit into integrated pockets
- Velcro® ankle cuff closure seals over boots
- 4x4.5 Velcro® upper arm identification patches with V-Lite™ retention ring
- DURO 6.4oz NYCO 50/50 Ripstop
- TenCate Defender™ M 5.5oz Mesh (underarm venting)
- EV50 10mm Foam (knee & elbow pads)
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Iron on medium heat.