Arc'teryx LEAF H150 Rigger's Belt
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Warp Strength™ Technology in Rigger’s Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. Is easily compressed and lightweight for ease of transport or carrying, yet is highly durable due to the Type 66 Nylon webbing.
Meets EN certification safety rating EN 358. Can be made into a functional harness that meets EN certification EN 12277 when used in conjunction with the LEAF IE70 Rigger’s Loop Rigger’s Belt.
- Supportive construction
- Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
- Warp Strength® Technology
- WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Thermoformed tie-in point
- Self-locking non-reflective , aluminium, anodized black buckle
- Regular width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
- Type 66 Nylon webbing