Arc'teryx LEAF Men's Combat Pant (Gen 2)
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Hard wearing, versatile combat pant that performs across a broad range of weather conditions. Stretch woven fabrics have excellent stretch mobility, breathability and are quick to dry, making them appropriate for long range wear; Tweave® Durastretch® also sheds moisture, contaminants and is inherently resistant to abrasion. Suitable for professional use in mountain terrain, or as a versatile utility pant, the Combat Pant is compatible with our H150 Rigger’s Belt or E220 Rigger's Harness.
- Articulation in the seat and knees allows for dynamic motion and room for layers
- Gusseted crotch
- Ten pockets: generous hand pockets with utility knife pocket; security stash pockets; thigh dump pockets with flap that folds in to reduce interference; zippered seat pockets
- All pockets work with harness and equipment
- Bungee leg hem adjusts for open or closed cuff
- Enhanced belt loops allow for the use of the LEAF Rigger's system
- Made with TWEAVE® Durastretch® 6.5oz Plain Weave Stretch-Woven