Surefire Y300 Ultra Ultra-High Dual-Output LED Flashlight
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The magnetic platform also accepts the quick-detach belt clip that remains attached to your belt or tactical vest—it allows the Y300 to be detached for quick access, or pivoted forward on your belt to light your path. A steel two-way pocket clip can be easily installed to provide additional attachment options, such as clipping the Y300 to the bill of a cap or a jacket pocket. Its virtually indestructible LED, focused by a beam-intensifying TIR lens, generates a high-intensity 500-lumen beam on its max setting, and a low-output setting of 15 lumens for situations where maximum output may not be necessary or when extended runtime is desired.
The Y300 is activated via its toggle switch that allows easy one-finger or thumb operation—press the switch on either side for high-output momentary-on activation, rotate the switch up or down for constant-on activation. The low output setting is easily accessed by pressing (for momentary-on) or rotating (for constant-on) the switch within two seconds after initial activation.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two outputs levels––high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Integral magnetic platform attaches to many metal surfaces
- Handy quick-detach belt clip provides quick access
- Included pocket clip easily installs for more attachment options
- Ultra-compact design fits securely in the palm of your hand
- Toggle switch allows one-finger or thumb activation
- Rugged aerospace aluminium construction
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
|Output - High||500||lumens / 2.0 hours*|
|Output - Low||15||lumens / 15 hours*|
* Runtime per ANSI standard