SureFire X400V IR Cons LED WeaponLight
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
In white-light mode selected from its bezel, the recoil-proof LED delivers 350 lumens of tactical-level visible light shaped by its TIR lens into a focused beam with significant reach and substantial peripheral illumination for situational awareness. Just push and twist the self-locking bezel selector to switch to IR mode and get 120 mW of non-visible (to the naked eye) infrared illumination for applications involving NVDs—no infrared filter required. There is also an offsetting on the bezel.
The crisp, commercially available 0.7 mW infrared laser, while suitable for force-on-force training, is also ideal for use with night vision devices during stealth operations. Like all X400 WeaponLights, the X400V’s laser-sight adjustment mechanism uses Nylok® screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil and holds zero. An amber-coloured LED laser-indicator lights up whenever the laser sight is on, helping to prevent unintended activation.
- Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximise output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam with significant reach and ample surround light for peripheral vision
- Features integral commercially available infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
- Recoil-proof Nylok® adjustment screws—laser sight holds zero
- Quick-detach rail clamp with adaptors for Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminium with Mil-Spec hard anodising; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
- Uses 2 high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life