Surefire Vampire 3v 5/250 Lumens LED Torch IR Black
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The V1’s click-type tailcap switch—shrouded to help prevent accidental activation—lets you quickly select an output level. In white light mode, partially press the tailcap pushbutton for a momentary-on 250-lumen high-output beam; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime.
To switch between white light, disable, and infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tailcap switch again lets you easily select output levels in IR mode—partially press for a momentary-on 100-milliwatt high-output beam, press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-milliwatt low IR beam.
The V1 Vampire runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that’s Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture. The V1 also features a lockout tailcap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
- Infrared and white-light output from one all-LED head, no IR filter needed
- Virtually failure-proof LED emitters regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light output
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
- Heavy-duty stainless steel clip provides multiple carry options
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life