Surefire UBR Invictus Rechargeable 1000 Lumen Variable-Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The UBR Invictus is a rechargeable ultra-high-output LED flashlight and can run on either the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery or two 123A lithium batteries. At maximum output, the UBR generates 1,000 lumens of white light focused by the Turbohead TIR lens into a high-intensity, beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications, yet still providing significant peripheral illumination.
The UBR’s selector ring has eleven settings — with eight levels of light from 5 to 1,000 lumens, a strobe mode, an SOS beacon mode, and a disable setting to prevent accidental activation.
The UBR features an innovative 4-function tail cap that operates as follows: For momentary-on activation, including strobe and SOS modes, partially press the tail cap switch straight down. For constant-on activation, including strobe and SOS modes, partially push the tail cap switch sideways. For maximum light output, except strobe and SOS modes, fully press the tail cap switch straight down for momentary-on or fully push it sideways for constant on; this is our MaxBlast ™ feature.
The predecessor of the UBR Invictus, the UB3T Invictus, has most of the same features but is non-rechargeable and is powered by three 123A batteries. Another ultra-high-output rechargeable flashlight with similar features is the UNR Commander.
- Rechargeable for nightly duty use
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximise output & runtime
- Eight light-output levels — highest for maximum light, lowest for longest runtime
- Dual fuel capable, uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two 123A batteries
- Turbohead TIR lens produces focused, extended-reach beam
- Strobe mode for tactical applications
- SOS beacon mode for emergency or signalling
- Rotating eleven-position selector ring with eight light-output levels, strobe, SOS, and disable
- 4-function tail cap switch with Max Blast for instant control of momentary-on & constant-on illumination
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximises light transmission
- Fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
|Output - High||1,000||lumens / 2.0 hours**|
|Output - Low||5||lumens / 82.75 hours*|
|Batteries||1||Li-ion rech. or two 123A|
* Runtime per ANSI standard
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens