Surefire UB3T Invictus Ultra-High Variable-Output LED torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The UB3T Invictus® is an ultra-high-output LED illumination tool with selectable light levels, strobe and SOS modes, and an ergonomic CombatGrip body for a secure hold with wet, cold, or gloved hands. The Invictus puts out a tightly focused 1,000-lumen beam of white light that's ideal for spotlight/searchlight applications such as locating a take-out spot for your boat in pitch darkness, or providing suspect-blinding illumination for a SWAT entry team.
The high-efficiency LED emitter, virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break, provides a far longer runtime per set of batteries when compared to lights of similar lumen output.
The UB3T's selector ring has eleven settings—eight levels of light, from 5 to 1,000 lumens; a strobe mode; an SOS beacon; and an OFF setting for extra protection against accidental activation. Its tactically correct tail cap switch is easy to operate with your thumb while gripping the light. Press the switch for momentary-on light at the selected output setting, press further, at any light output setting, and get all 1,000 lumens—this is our MaxBlast™ tail cap feature. Twist for constant-on light at selected output setting, twist further for max output.
The U3T's rugged body is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminium with a tough Mil-Spec hard anodised finish. Finally, the UB3T also features a fuel gauge that tells you when you need a new set of batteries or need to select a lower light-output level.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Eight light-output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Strobe for tactical applications
- SOS beacon for emergency or signalling
- Selector ring provides simple control of output level
- Large Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximises light transmission
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Output - High||1,000||lumens / 1.5 hours*|
|Output - Low||5.00||lumens / 69.0 hours*|
* Runtime per ANSI standard