Surefire Titan® Plus Ultra-Compact Variable-Output LED Flashlight
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
SureFire’s groundbreaking Titan is the world’s first professional-grade keychain flashlight. This ultra-compact, dual-output keychain light boasts a reflector that shapes the light from its high-performance LED into a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam™ at both 125 and 15 lumens—astounding levels for a finger-sized light. Its wide beam pattern was designed to fit your field of view maintaining your overall situational awareness, especially in the dark.
The small but potent Titan comes with a stainless steel split ring that securely attaches to your keys—ensuring it’ll never be out of reach. To activate Titan, simply rotate its head counterclockwise (with head pointing away from you) for low output. Return to off by rotating clockwise, then rotate counterclockwise again, within one second, to unleash all 125 room-filling lumens from Titan’s high-performance LED. Powered by its included AAA NiMH rechargeable battery (charger not included), Titan can generate useful light output for up to 8.5 hours on a single charge. This versatile keychain light can also run off of a readily available AAA alkaline battery for up to 13 hours. AAA lithium batteries offer increased runtimes on low-output setting—up to 17 hours.
Titan’s durable yet elegant body is precision machined from strong, lightweight aerospace aluminium and further protected by a hard-anodised finish that meets high military specifications. And its head is topped off by a coated, virtually indestructible polycarbonate window that also optimises light output.
- Virtually indestructible, high-performance LED is regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Proprietary faceted reflector creates broad, flawless MaxVision Beam™ that matches your field of vision—and allows for better situational awareness
- Head switch—simply twist counterclockwise repeatedly to activate and set output level or turn off
- Powered by an included rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (charger sold separately); can also be powered by a readily available AAA alkaline battery and a AAA lithium battery
- Included stainless steel split ring on tailcap easily and securely attaches to keys
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee—and competitively priced
|Output - High||125||lumens / 1 hour*|
|Output - Low||15||lumens / 8.5 hours|
|Batteries||1||AAA NiMH (incl.) or AAA alkaline|
* runtime per ANSI standard using included AAA NiMH battery