Surefire M3LT CombatLight Ultra-High Variable-Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The M3LT combines an ultra-high-output LED that produces tactical illumination at two levels; a Turbohead TIR lens that forms a tight, far-reaching beam; and a slender, three-battery body to create an amazingly powerful spotlight/searchlight that fits in your coat pocket. It also features tactical switching: press the tail cap pushbutton for 70-lumen momentary-on output, press further for a stunning 800-lumen momentary-on high output beam, twist the tail cap for constant-on at either level. The virtually indestructible LED emitter provides crucial benefits—highly efficient battery usage, no filament to burn out or break, and an operating life of thousands of hours.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Turbohead TIR lens produces tight, extended-reach beam
- CombatGrip provides secure hold and makes pairing light with a handgun easier
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Two-stage tactical tail cap switch—press for momentary-on low, press further for high
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
|Output - High||1000||lumens / 1.5 hours**|
|Output - Low||70.0||lumens / 9.5 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens