Surefire EB2 Backup Ultra-High Dual-Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The EB2's max-output 500-lumen beam is ideal for identifying potential threats and overwhelming their vision. Its five-lumen low-output setting is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation of your dark-adapted vision. The EB2 Backup can run at this low-output level for 67 hours on a set of two 123A lithium batteries, a valuable feature for outdoor, emergency, or other uses where you may not have easy access to spare batteries.
A tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium body protects the EB2's sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimise clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip permits secure head-up or head-down carry, as well as field-expedient hands-free lighting if clipped to the bill or brim of a hat.
There are two EB2 Backup models to choose from, differing in the type of tailcap switching:
- Click-type switch model - Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output.
Tactical switch model - Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on low output; press further for momentary-on high output. Release to turn light off. Twist tailcap clockwise for constant-on low and then high output.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximises light
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard anodised for extreme durability
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Output - High||500.00||lumens / 2.25 hours**|
|Output - Low||5.00||lumens / 67 hours*|
* Runtime per ANSI standard
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.