Surefire EB1 Backup Tactical Switch LED Flashlight Silver
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Backup features a virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that create a far-reaching focused beam optimised for situational awareness. The brilliant 200-lumen high output beam is ideal for identifying threats and overwhelming the sight of adversaries. The 5-lumen low output is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation to your dark-adapted vision. The Backup can run at this level for 40 hours, a valuable feature for outdoor or emergency situations.
A tactical tail cap switch provides momentary-on low and high output by pressing the pushbutton. Turning the tail cap activates low and then high constant-on. The O-ring and gasket sealed aluminium alloy body has a silver Mil-Spec anodised finish. A tempered glass lens window resists scratches and has anti-reflective coatings to maximise light transmission.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximises light
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Uses 2 high-energy SureFire 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output||200||lumens / 1.3 hours|
|Min Output||5.0||lumens / 40.0 hours|
|Weight with batteries||3.2||ounces|