Surefire EB1 Backup Dual-Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The EB1 Backup is an extremely compact dual-output flashlight with a 200-lumen maximum output that can be used as a backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. It's also ideal for everyday-carry, self-defence, or outdoor applications. The EB1 features a virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, creating a beam with the optimum configuration for both reach and situational awareness.
The brilliant 200-lumen high output beam is ideal for identifying threats and overwhelming the sight of adversaries. The 5-lumen low output is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation to your dark-adapted vision. The Backup can run at this level for 40 hours, a valuable feature for outdoor or emergency situations. A tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium body protects the EB1 Backup’s sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimise clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip allows head-up or head-down carry.
There are three EB1 Backup models to choose from, differing in the tailcap type/switch type combination:
Click-type switch with tailcap shroud — Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output. Raised shroud around switch provides extra protection against accidental activation.
Click-type switch without tailcap shroud — Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output. No shroud around switch.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximises light
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Click-type — press or click for high, return to off, and press or click again within two seconds for low
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
|Output - High||200.00||lumens / 1.3 hours**|
|Output - Low||5.00||lumens / 40.0 hours*|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.