Surefire P2X Fury Tactical Single-Output LED Torch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The P2X Fury Tactical is a simpler, single-output version of our dual-output Fury. Built for tactical professionals, this pocket-sized searchlight delivers 600 lumens of intense, blinding light with a simple press or click of its tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for years—partially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation.
A precision micro-textured reflector shapes the light from its virtually indestructible high-efficiency LED to create a smooth, far-reaching, comparatively wide beam with a bright central area that’s perfect for tactical and general use.
The Fury Tactical’s high-strength aerospace aluminium body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather, and it’s hard anodised to military specifications for extreme use in harsh environments.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximise light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimised beam
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximises light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminium body, Mil-Spec hard-anodised for extreme durability
- Tactical tailcap click switch—partially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof—O-ring sealed
- Uses 2 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output -- White Light||600||lumens|
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output
lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.