S&S Precision Manta Strobe MS-0011 Green Overt
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Tiny vibrating motor pulses let the operator feel that the infrared strobe is active. Two side buttons require simultaneous activation to trigger the visible strobe, reducing operator error and increasing safety in the field.
- Zero overt light AD
- 100% user confidence in infrared mode with vibrating feedback
- Intuitive one-handed operation
- Multiple infrared and overt LEDs generate an overlapping and omnidirectional light emission
- Curved base specifically for helmets
- Lightest weight and lowest profile in its power class
- Tool-less battery change out, 3V CR-123
- Downward (”Low”) facing Infrared Emitter (positive IFF for close in work with minimal glare)
- Upward (“High”) facing Infrared Emitters (multiple emitters delivering a peak IR signal for maximum distance)
- Manufacturer rated, waterproof 150’, zero water penetration in main housing or partitioned battery compartment
- Primary Overt LED/s are visible beyond the FAR105.19 requirement (3 Statute Miles)