High Speed Gear M3T Multi-Mission Medical Taco Pouch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
This specialised medical TACO pouch is built for durability, protection and quick, ambidextrous use. Several different mounting options give it the versatility it needs to be exactly where you need it at all times. It attaches horizontally or vertically to a belt up to 2 inches wide, or vertically on MOLLE or PAL systems. Two HSG clips are included, as is a Velcro panel to attach a medical marker.
The pouch is designed around NOLATAC Training and Consulting's Individual Trauma Kit, but it also fits trays and inserts from many other manufacturers. The included "med sleds" deploy extremely quickly and can be loaded with pre-packaged insert modules. The two side pockets are built for total environmental protection, keeping out water, debris and ultraviolet radiation. They are an ideal place to store tourniquets for quick and ambidextrous access from almost any angle, saving precious seconds in an emergency situation, but they can also accommodate other useful items. If unused, you can also tuck them away for easier access to the other compartments. Independent shock cords keep everything securely in place.
- Made in the USA
- Designed by NOLATAC Training and Consulting
- Ambidextrous mounting options on PALS, MOLLE, or up to 2" belts
- Dual tourniquet quick deployment pockets with ambidextrous access and positive retention pull-tabs
- Internal “med sleds” that fit the NOLATAC ITK and many other IFAK insert modules
- Adaptability with various manufacturers medical inserts and trays
- Independent shock / bungee cord retention for security, low profile, user field maintenance and repair
- Comes with two HSG Clips for mounting
- Velcro Panel to apply medical marker if desired
- Length: 6.5"
- Width: 3.25