Blue Force Gear Helium Whisper Medium Utility Pouch
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Medium Vertical Utility Pouch is a lightweight zippered general purpose pouch built with the Helium Whisper attachment system. The Medium Vertical Utility Pouch holds taller items such as magazines, smoke grenades, small radios, stripped down rations, or other similar sized items. Two elastic bands on the back panel keep items secure and two paracord loops on the inside corners allow critical gear to be dummy corded to the pouch.
The Patented Helium Whisper® attachment system is compatible with all MOLLE platforms and built with a combat tested, high performance laminate that reduces weight up to 60% while exceeding the durability of 1000D CORDURA®. The latest material innovation of the Ten-Speed® pouches have been modified for optimised retention and greater durability.
- Fits two M18 smoke grenades, stripped down MREs, two 16oz water bottles or other similar items
- INVISTA® Solution Dyed CORDURA® fabric
- MOLLE compatible Patented Helium Whisper® attachment system
- ULTRAcomp™ high performance laminate
- Pattern matched zippers with ZipLine molded rubber pull tabs
- 2.5" x 5.5" x 8" ( 6.35 cm x 13.98 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 3 x 4 MOLLE field required