Kestrel 5400AG Cattle Heat Stress Tracker Pro with LiNK, Compass and Vane Mount HiViz Green
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Kestrel 5400 Cattle Heat Stress Tracker offers micro-climate measurement and monitoring at the pen or yard location. Contains a built-in Globe Temperature sensor and complete cattle-specific calculations.
Measure THI and HLI and track AHLU based on easy-to-input herd and pen parameters. Perform spot checks or mount in place with the included vane mount accessory to track AHLU for months. LiNK capability allows remote access to current and logged data from your iOS or Android mobile device. Mount a mobile data equipped tablet nearby to send mobile alerts even when you’re not on-site. Designed by Kestrel with input from some of the world’s most respected experts in cattle heat stress, the Kestrel 5400 Cattle Heat Stress Tracker is designed to help you MEASURE and MANAGE your herd’s heat stress, ensuring you MAXIMIZE your bottom line.
- Measures: Wind Speed, Temperature, Wind Chill
- Rel. Humidity, Heat Stress Index, Dewpoint Temp
- Wet Bulb Temp. (WBT), Station Pressure
- Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Density Altitude
- Wind Direction, Crosswind, Head/Tail Wind
- Digital Compass, Delta T, Wet Bulb Globe Temp
- Globe Temp, Naturally Aspirated WBT
- THI Temperature-Humidity Index, Waterproof