Boyds Hardwood Stocks Classic Series
For orders to overseas BFPO and orders that are VAT exempt, please either email Shootingsports@edgarbrothers.com or call us on 01625 613177 (option 2).
Any orders placed online will not be able to have the VAT refunded after despatch of goods.
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
We are closed from 5pm on the 23rd of December and we will reopen on the 4th of January.
Any internet orders taken during this period will be shipped out from the 4th of Jan 2022.
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Classic is a compilation of the design elements found to be the most elegant and user friendly. The slender, somewhat open grip is well defined but does not extend too far below the toe line. The comb is parallel to the bore, which aids in scope use, and because of its straight-line design, minimizes cheek slap under recoil. Additional facial support is provided by a cheekpiece that blends perfectly with the overall shape of the buttstock. The forend is flat/oval and is proportioned to complement barrels of 22-26 inches.
It must be noted that due to the variations among models and tolerances that factories may or may not routinely adhere to, some minor fitting may be required even on fully finished drop-in parts to achieve that perfect fit to your action.
• Sleek bevelled hand-conforming forend that is flat/oval in shape allowing the palm to forend weld to help improve off-hand shooting
• Classic design pistol grip for a quick shoulder mount
• Graceful cheek piece runs parallel to the bore driving recoil to the shoulder, reducing cheek slap and discouraging the shooter from climbing up onto the scope
• Reinforcing screws installed for added strength
• Internal material of the forend has been removed to reduce weight
• 1/2" leather-look rubber recoil pad comes standard for non-slip shouldering
• Laboratory acid based satin finish proven to resist chemical and harsh weather conditions
• Finished and Unfinished parts come with swivel studs installed
• The length of pull on this stock is 13 3/4"
• The weight is approximately 2.8 lbs.
BOYD-43A374E-05-1ZZ - Classic Savage Axis DM SA FBC LH NL F 1/2" RP
BOYD-43A584D-04-112 - Classic Savage B.MAG DBM SA FBC PL