Kestrel 5200 Professional Environmental Meter High Viz Green
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The 5200 measures evaporation rate, Delta T, air density and RAD, heading, wind direction, cross/head/tailwind, altitude, pressure trend, barometric pressure, relative humidity, heat stress index, dewpoint, density altitude, wind chill, wind speed (current/max/average) and temperature (air/water/snow/wet bulb).
Agricultural professionals can use Delta T to assess acceptable spraying conditions, and monitor temperature, humidity and heat index to ensure your animal and grain facilities are productive and mold and disease are minimized. The Kestrel 5200 includes a neck lanyard, AA battery and protective pouch. It is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA, and backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Measures Wind Speed, Temperature, Wind Chill
- Rel. Humidity, Heat Stress Index, Dewpoint Temp.
- Wet Bulb Temp, Station Pressure, Barometric Pressure
- Altitude, Density Altitude, Moisture Content, Air Density
- Relative Air Density (RAD), Evap. Rate, Vol. Air Flow
- Delta T, Waterproof and Floats