Blue Force Gear Dapper Insert Panel Set for A-III Style 3 Day Packs
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
The Dapper™ Panel Insert contains 2 Inserts. The larger panel measures 17.5” tall by 8.5” wide at the top tapering down to 13” at the bottom. The smaller panel measures 14” by 10”. The insert can also be folded for even more compatibility and configurations in other bags or packs. The Insert simply rests inside the bag and can be removed quickly and inserted into another bag or stowed in a locker or on a hook by the attached handle. For a more permanent position, adhesive backed hook tape can be sourced separately and applied to the inside of the desired bag.
The Dapper Panel Insert is lined on both sides with loop fields and serve as the base for the hook sided Dappers. Dapper attachment is as simple as sticking the Dapper on and smoothing to ensure proper adhesion and removal as simple as pulling the Dapper off of the panel.
- Compatible for organising A-III Style / 3 Day Packs
- Designed to organise weapons, spare magazines, communication or personal items
- Large and Small Panels: 17.5" x 8.5" tapering down to 13" at the bottom and 14" x 10" respectively.
- Easy insertion and removal
- Adhesive backed hook tape for a more permanent position can be sourced separately and applied to inside of bag
***Dapper panel only. No additional items or Dappers included***