Arc'teryx LEAF DryPack 70 - Multicam
Sold Out £1,119.00
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
Waterproof load carriage equipment appropriate for maritime special operations: Over the Beach, Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure and Small Boat Operations where adaptability of the bag to be hauled, towed, tethered or carried on water and land without compromising the contents is desired. Unique AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) is taped and sealed construction, with RF welded TIZIP master seal zipper. Full alpine backpack carrying system, completely removable, greatly aids the user’s land mobility.
- c.70l capacity allows the pack to be employed as a Patrol Pack
- TIZIP closure provides access to main compartment
- Oral inflation valve allows for neutral buoyancy underwater or positive buoyancy on the surface
- Dual density shoulder straps distribute weight over broad surface for sustainable long term carry
- Sternum strap allows the pack to sit upright and close to the end–users back
- Stowable/removable hip belt allows for equal weight distribution between the shoulders and the hips
- Main compartment internal zip pocket stores mission essential personal items
- Swimming tether (c. 2m) allows the pack to be towed by the end-user when assault swimming
- Made with URETEK 725d HT Cordura® Plain Weave
- TIZIP MasterSeal 10 Waterproof Zip – 500mbar Zipper