S&S Precision - Warm Weather Maritime Assault Gloves
If you have any problem within a 30 day period from purchase with an order or item, simply notify us and we will give you returns instructions.
If your reason for return was our fault, we will pay for returns postage. If it is just a standard return, then the customer pays. Simple!
*IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR BRAND, THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP*
When we started the WetWorX Maritime Assault Gloves, the very first thing we wanted to ensure was the user wouldn’t feel a great disparity between their warm water and cold water gloves. Our materials were carefully chosen to provide significant commonality between the warm & cold gloves, while maintaining the climate centered traits necessary to operate in a wide variety of environments. Paying close attention to the human factors and ergonomics associated with maritime operations, we have produced gloves with outstanding wet grip, tactility, and range of motion. Built into the WetWorX gloves is the durability needed for hot climate operations and the heat retaining traits needed for cold water operations. Grab a set and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.
Athletic-inspired grip and dexterity in a maritime assault glove. The WetWorX warm weather glove is for hand protection in warmer wet environments where the textured grip hold and confidence are required, but a quick drying time is essential.
- “Gripmax” thumb construction with conductive material = grip
- where you need it, conductive where you need it
- Batting glove hook and loop wrist closure = easy don and doff
- Single layer .8mm embossed grip textured palm = enhanced wet grip
- Open mesh and durable water repellent treatment = quick dry time
- Seamless back of hand construction = longer wear time comfort
- Wrap-up index finger sidewall = enhanced trigger feel
- Conductive index finger
- Wrap over fingertip construction = better sense of touch
- Keyhole thumb construction = increased articulation